Sunday, March 21, 2010
T.Swift hit the nail on the head
Uncertainty is probably the worst feeling I can imagine. At least when you are sad, angry, depressed, scared, nervous, upset you can deal with the emotion and move on with your life. Uncertainty is a completely different ball game. It eats you up inside until you are numb to any other emotion. I have had a certain level of uncertainty for some time now-a month today to be exact. The easy way to deal with this issue would be to simply confront the problem, resolve the issue, and move on. However, along with uncertainty is fear. Fear of what will be said, what will come of it... I guess in retrospect I'm just not ready to move on, and deep down I know that is what is coming. The emotions I'm feeling at the moment are some I have never felt before. It's scary and exciting all at the same time. I don't ever want it to end. I hate the saying "all good things must come to an end." I think that is just stupid. Why do people feel that way? Why can't a good thing last a forever and bring us a lifetime of happiness? I'm going to end this here. I have so much going through my head that I feel all of this isn't coming out how I wanted it to. But before I go I would like to quote a dear friend of mine: "Be who you are. Find out who that you is, and be it, proudly. You are the only thing in your life that will 100 percent be there the whole way through so why would you distrust something so loyal? Say what you feel, do what you feel good about doing, and don't change for anyone else but yourself. Listen to your heart, share it with someone when you see fit, and if that someone doesn't bite at the person you are, well poor them for never tasting something so sweet."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment